Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Holiday Papercrafting Challenge Winner

Before we reveal the winner, we’d like to thank all the ladies who participated in our first challenge. Your creations are all wonderful and creative!
Shai, our guest judge, had this to say about picking the winner of STAMPlorations™’s first papercrafting challenge: “It was tough to choose ‘the best’. At the end of the day, I guess I asked myself which card I’d buy if I could OR which one I’d love to receive.”
So which entry did she pick? Here’s the winner of 7 new holiday clear stamp sets:
Congratulations, Sandie! Staying true to your CAS-loving heart paid off! Please send me an email with your postal address so we can send your prize ASAP. And do grab your winner badge below and display it proudly on your blog!
stamplorationswinner
Shai liked the sheer simplicity of Sandie’s card, but she was also taken with another card, so we’ve got a runner-up:
Congratulations, Monika! You win a pack of 24 double-sided 6×6 designer papers from Pink Paislee. Grab your top pick badge below and display it proudly on your blog!
stamplorationstoppick
Thanks again to everyone who joined us in our first papercrafting challenge. I hope you’ll be be back again to participate in upcoming challenges. Our bi-weekly challenge starts on October 4, and the next bi-monthly challenge is on November 1.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)